Tuesday, January 12, 2016

what's with 14th of February???

14th Feb. Everyone will say Valentine!
But for me, its not. i actually pick that date for my MILKA @ AKAD NIKAH

So ,my status actually change from Single ( IN FORMS; P/S: im engaged) to MARRIED.
i have no intention to pick this date but due to my studies n my work this was the most suitable date for both of us!

Passport Picture
n finally i able to finalize with our documentation on the 11th Jan

And trust me marrying to a foreigner is the hardest thing ever.

Let me be clear, I am a Malaysian and my fiance is Yemeni but living in Saudi. FYI, im from Sarawak so it might be different from other states.

His document is the toughest thing ever.

Better i list it down . (For Sarawakian and Foreigner)

1) Passport Picture ( Future Bride and Bridegroom)
2) A copy of Identity card, IC / A copy of Passport
3) A copy of Wali's IC (Wali - The bride's father if they are muslims)
4) Agreement letter from Wali ( can download from here )
5) Marriage Cert of the Bride's Parent if they are still married
6) Letter from your company stating you are single (for Malaysian)
7) Approval marriage  letter from your consulate  ( For my Fiance case, he didnt manage to get it because he needs to go to Sana'a which is pretty much impossible due to war that is happening in Yemen, so i told him to get a letter stating you have no married before and still SINGLE. This cost 100 Saudi Riyal, n get it translated in English. Once it is done, go to Saudi Foreign Affair for their clarification before you go Malaysia Embassy to get their acknowlegment)
8) Certificate of attending Pre Marriage Course.

Once you have this, apply online at this website and once it is done. Do bring all of this to Jabatan Agama Islam.n Submit the original copy from the consulate. it tooks me a week to get GREEN LIGHT from them. Trust me it is not easy at all. and please do not give up! we both almost did, LOL . Finally it is done! alhamdulillah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment